Friday 16 November 2012

For a teacher.

It is hard to introspect a girl through the eyes of a boy like me. Be it, a teacher, a friend or my siblings, as I have always taken this subject of quite meager concern. But, I find a persona of a teacher through my profound vision. I like the ways she glitters herself with her cheering nature. The way she speaks seems the pearls being taken out of the shells. The way she scents feels like the flowers perspire musk in the hot summer. The way she walks on surface seems so serious from her posture-so stalwart, but rarely successful in ignoring my glossy innocent catch. the way she stops, Wow! turns the air around to have a solid face. She looks so soft by heart yet strengthening others. She makes us to learn in ways she changes her attire.

Mine concern may not touch your life, but yours is making for me.
I must admit, "I like a teacher who gives me something to take home to think about besides homework" 

No comments:

Post a Comment