Tuesday 3 September 2013

State of mind… 02/09/2013





I know not what came out today through the 'pen'… something I know not who was writing… me or who??? I may laugh tomorrow for what I wrote today... as I only heard the inside of me and saw only my thumb moving on the keypad of my mobile phone... here it is...

I sat today on the river side under the dark sky. There was neither any friend nor a star to accompany me. I crossed my arms as I felt cold. It was not for the weather but the cold inside me. My heart was eager to question my identity what chapter of life it is. I feel in it like I am losing my ability or at times I am growing. I feel like a child whose toy has been snatched by an adult. I feel no solace in the room of my house. Is it a curse of the walls or the books around me? I feel like a boatman whose boat is holed and water sinking the boat. I become positive at occasions as if I am the change maker in the world and at moments negative feeling that I am not sufficiently expert to control my mind. Is it that my mentors don’t inspire me anymore or teachers underrate me? I feel myself surrounded by the multiple thoughts of who I am becoming and who I had intended to become. I feel myself losing the strength. I am seeing the light falling on the dark river flowing in front of my eyes giggling at me. I know not what will become of me when I fall down or rise up. I see people and places of different thoughts, why don’t their opinions resemble with me. Immediate decisions are coming out, perhaps as a result of extreme nuisance. I feel every small thing in the world talking to me. Sharing their tales and making me witness to that. I wander in the unknown vale with them. A thought asking for my existence in the universe and another of the meager concern like the tablet one should take for severe headache. I feel my words failing and the nib of the pen broken… I feel my heart crying now; my identity losing; my self alone; my eyes weary ; my hands paining ; my limbs stopping; my heart sleeping; my world artificial. I wish my heart yell out and ask my creator to have his hand over his tired, irritated and ungrateful servant now…

No comments:

Post a Comment